Cookie Img
Back to top
Home » Products » Bio Fertilizers » Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer

Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer

Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer
Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer
Product Code : BF - 07
Brand Name : MD BIOCOALS
Product Description

Driven by vision to achieve significant growth in the industry, we are engaged in manufacturing and supplying Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer. This range of chemicals are processed by our dexterous workforce using best quality chemical compounds, procured from the authorized vendors. The chemicals are tested on composition and effectiveness parameters to provide a flawless range to the clients. We offer the Mycorrhizal Biofertilizer at the market leading prices to the clients. 

Features:

 

  • Empowers the structure of a plant

  • Keeps crop healthy 

  • Harmless to the crops

 

Farmtech Mycorrhizal Bio Fertilizer

Farmtech is a granulated bio fertilizer which empowers the structure of a plant and enhances its roots through which the plant gets more nutrients. There is only 40% phosphorus in the soil that is available to plants and the remaining phosphorus is in different forms, Farmtech rearranges the remaining 60% phosphorus to the plants. As a result of it the crop maintains its healthiness and stays disinfected throughout the whole time. Farmtech also helps in more yielding of crops.

Advantages of Farmtech

  • Keeps crop healthy and make roots strong.

  • It makes plant absorb all the required nutrients in the soil.

  • It secures the crop from the infections that are in the soil.

  • It helps making a strong bond in the roots and soil.

  • It prevents the crop even in the adverse conditions.

  • It produces yields of high quality.


How to use
Put 4-6 kilogram per acre at the time of sowing either with first or the second manure

Packing : 4 kg