- Bio Fertilizers
- Fungicide Powder
- Agro Chemicals
Our firm was started as a private limited company under the registration of companies Punjab, H.P, Chandigarh from 15 September 1999. In the same, after some time we got license from the department of Agriculture, Govt. of India to produce organic fertilizer, marketed under Inderdhanush brand
We have placed our production facilities ideally in Sardulgarh, Distt. Mansa (Punjab) & Madho Singhana, Distt. Sirsa (Haryana). Well equipped with all the necessary equipment, our production plant enables us an easy access to raw material, packaging material, etc. Our machines and experienced workforce are our biggest strength which enables us to fulfill our company's common objectives with increased efficiency. Our advanced laboratories are facilitated with various instruments to conduct various tests and procedures. Moreover, we keep us abreast with the market advancements to upgrade our technological strength and develop a range of reliable products.
- To be a leading player in this industry with the production of quality products and support of talented and skilled team.
- To establish us an environment friendly organization with the careful selection of products and production processes.
- To expand globally while indulging in import and supply Potassium Humate Powder.
Success in the industry is primarily attributed to the quality of agricultural products like Potassium Humate Powder. To this end, our company has adopted various measures and policies to ensure high standards in our products. Each and every product is evaluated through various tests conducted in our analytical laboratory. Besides, chemical composition is maintained on the basis of requirements of soil as well as government standards FCO 1985, etc.
All the complaints and issues are rectified by our specialist team of microbiologists, agricultural doctors and agronomists. We are provided with technical assistance from Haryana Agriculture University Hisar. In addition, we maintain high standards in packaging material such as HDEP, PP, LD, & Polyester. All the goods are stored in a clean and temperature controlled storage facility to ensure dispatch of high standards.
Up till, Indian fertilizers have been using more fertilizers to ensure more yield. Excessive usage of fertilizers, pesticides, has led to the reduced fertility of soil to a greater extent.
To ensure good fertility of the soil and successful crops, M.D. Biocoals was established in the industry. We are committed to providing high quality crops to the farmers at an affordable price. In addition, we also working towards convincing the farmers about the benefits of high yielding of crops without loosing the fertility of the soil.
We are indulged in producing and distributing high quality bio/organic products. Not only this, we encourage our farmers to improve the harsh effects of chemicals and pesticides while sustaining growth of quality foods.
With our professional management and efficient marketing set up with have stretched our presence in the country. We have C&F agents and regional offices in Delhi, Punjab, Haryana, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, UP, Bihar, Gujarat, MP, Chhattisgarh, Gujarat, Himachal Pardesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Nepal.
- Rich experience of more than 12 years in bio products and agro inputs
- Well-built R&D unit to comply with the international standards of quality.
- Customized formulations and packaging as per demands and requirements
- More than 50 formulations and products
- Wide marketing network with over 15 branches and 600 dealers/distributors across India
- NAFED, NOCA and organic certifications
Some of the attributes that keeps us ahead of our competitors are:
- Environment friendly company
- No red triangle product
- We educate our farmers to encourage use of safer products that are beneficial for them in the future.
- Believe in establishing and sustaining long term associations with our network
- Continuous induction of business associates
- Vibrant and challenging work environment
- Continued training of the employees to ensure complete satisfaction
- Customer Focus
- Mutual Respect And Long Term Association
- Strong Cohesive Teams
- Farmer Friendly
- Cost Effective Operations